Do you need to take the Violence (SAVE) Workshop, Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect Workshop, or Needs of Students with Autism Workshop? Since 2003, more people have completed these workshops through us than anywhere else!

Click here to register for the Child Abuse, Violence, or Autism Workshops.

Why choose us?

  • It's Fast and Easy
    Sign up online and start immediately. Print your certificate at the end of the course. If you have any questions, we are available seven days a week by email or phone.

  • It's Accepted
    We are an authorized provider, and are the preferred provider for many major universities.

  • It's Convenient
    Complete the course at your own pace. Stop and resume as often as you wish.

  • It's Safe
    Pay with your credit card, debit card, PayPal, or Western Union with our secure payment process.

  • It's Affordable
    The Violence Workshop™ is $50, the Child Abuse Workshop is $39.95, or take both for only $74.95.

  • It's Permanent
    Our PermaCert™ guarantees lifetime course access and certificate reprinting.
Ready to get started?
Click on the button that applies to you.
New Customer? Join Today.
Already registered or started?
Have questions? Click here
State of New York Certified
We are certified
by the State of
New York as an authorized
provider of the workshops.
"This was a thoroughly informative course. This information must be presented in all schools - everywhere!"
Our courses are known by different names
The Schools Against Violence in Education workshop is known by many names: SAVE Workshop, S.A.V.E. Workshop, Safe Schools Against Violence in Education, Violence Prevention Workshop, and many others. The Identification and Reporting of Child Abuse Workshop is also known as: Child Abuse Prevention Workshop, Abuse Prevention Workshop, Mandated Reporter Workshop, and many others. These are simply different names for the exact same courses.

Who needs to take the Violence Workshop?
Anyone applying for a teaching certificate is required to take this training.

Who needs to take the Child Abuse Workshop?
Professions that require the Child Abuse Workshop include:
  • Physician
  • Registered physician assistant
  • Surgeon
  • Medical examiner
  • Coroner
  • Dentist
  • Dental hygienist
  • Osteopath
  • Optometrist
  • Chiropractor
  • Podiatrist
  • Resident
  • Intern
  • Psychologist
  • Registered nurse
  • Social worker
  • Emergency medical technician
  • Licensed creative arts therapist
  • Licensed marriage and family therapist
  • Licensed mental health counselor
  • Licensed psychoanalyst
  • Hospital personnel engaged in the admission, examination, care, or treatment of persons
  • A Christian Science practitioner
  • School official including (but is not limited to):
    • School teacher
    • School guidance counselor
    • School psychologist
    • School social worker
    • School nurse
    • School administrator or other school personnel required to hold a teaching or administrative license or certificate
  • Social services worker
  • Daycare center worker
  • Provider of family or group family daycare
  • Employee or volunteer in a residential care facility for children
  • Any other child care or foster care worker
  • Mental health professional
  • Substance abuse counselor
  • Alcoholism counselor
  • All persons credentialed by the office of alcoholism and substance abuse services
  • Peace officer
  • Police officer
  • District attorney or assistant district attorney
  • Investigator employed in the office of the district attorney
  • Any other law enforcement official
Where do I apply for my teaching certificate?
Click here to go to the NYSED website.

Need Help? Provider: Genius Genius of New York ©